This story was broke by Mike McIntire and Jo Becker at the New York Times. Poor Hillary, everybody is picking on her and it’s a right-wing conspiracy all over again. You must consider that anyone the Democrats nominate for president will be a liberal and as far as I am concerned with Hillary’s baggage she would be the easiest to beat among them so why would the Republicans even go there? I guess she thinks those old crap-shoots of hers are going to work all over again. I assume someone should remind Hillary that the New York Times who broke this story is as liberal as they get. Another thing that you must consider in this story of millions of dollars being donated to the Clinton Foundation is that no one is going to donate that kind of money without expecting something in return such as maybe Hillary Clinton might be president someday and just look at all those compiled IOU’s.
This involves a Canadian company called Uranium One, the State Department and The Clinton Foundation. This story is so very important that I need to show you the whole summary.
The following was posted by Colin Campbell and Pamela Engel , published by Business Insider
• Canadian company Uranium One owned uranium mines in the US and Kazakhstan.
• Uranium One’s mines account for 20% of the uranium mined in the US. Uranium is used for nuclear weapons, and it’s considered a strategic asset to the US.
• Russia’s state-owned atomic agency, Rosatom, bought a 17% stake in Uranium One in June 2009.
• The Russian atomic agency decided it wanted to own 51% of Uranium One in June 2010. To take a majority stake in Uranium One, it needed approval from a special committee that included the State Department, which Hillary Clinton led at the time.
• Investors in Uranium One gave money to the Clinton Foundation starting in 2005 and through 2011. On June 29, 2010, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to speak in Russia by an investment bank with ties to Russia’s government that had a buy rating on Uranium One’s stock.
• In January 2013, despite assurances to the contrary, a subsidiary of Rosatom took over 100% of the company and delisted it from the Toronto Stock Exchange.
• Clinton was required to disclose all of her foundation’s contributors before she became secretary of state, but the Clintons did not disclose millions of dollars donated by the chairman of Uranium One while the review of the deal was ongoing.
“Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million,” The Times reports. “Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.”
Here is another eye opener. Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to speak in Moscow in June 2010, the same month that the Russians closed the deal for the majority stake, 51%, in Uranium One. This speaking fee was one of Clinton’s highest ever. It is not hard to take this report and connect the dots and follow the money trail to see that Hillary Clinton is in deep trouble and this is one of the many reasons her emails have been erased.
Another very important fact here is that this deal would never been approved without the US Foreign Investment Committee of which Hillary Clinton and practically half of Obama’s Cabinet that sits on it had to sign off on it. What this tells us is that Obama is knee deep in this scandal with Hillary Clinton. Oh, I forgot, Obama has not seen this in the news as of yet. He will say he knows nothing even though half his cabinet had to approve it. So now there is a very good possibility of Russia shipping American uranium to Iran. If We The People allow these traitors to walk away from this unscratched all I would say is that there is no hope for The United States of America with these criminals running our country.